Tube in Tube
Apeiron’s patent pending tube-in-tube reactor design was successfully applied in homo- and heterogeneous olefin metathesis reactions under continuous flow mode. Our reactor efficiently removed ethylene under vacuum conditions thereby significantly improving the outcome of metathesis reactions.
- Efficient and continuous removal of ethylene
- No scale-up effects
- High mixing rates
- Efficient temperature control
- Marginal concentration gradients
K. Skowerski, S. J. Czarnocki, P. Knapkiewicz “Tube-In-Tube Reactor as a Useful Tool for Homo- and Heterogeneous Olefin Metathesis under Continuous Flow Mode” ChemSusChem, 7 (2), 536 – 542 (2014). More
SnatchCat is a metal scavenger which enables simple and efficient ruthenium and palladium removal.
- Only 2 – 4 eq required
- Scavenging time 30 minutes
- Excellent solubility in broad range of solvents
- High efficiency (usually below 10ppm of Ru or Pd)
- Reasonable price